Click the grant below to download a PDF application for the 2020 Cheyenne Schools Foundation grants.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATIONS:
- DEADLINE: Fall Funding Period has Ended.
- Ensure there is no identifying information included in the details of the application.
- Ensure you have the required signatures.
- Submit applications to: CheyenneSchoolsFoundation@gmail.com or
- Mail to:
Cheyenne Schools Foundation
PO Box 484
Cheyenne, WY 82003-0484
- If mailing, provide two copies of the application, budget, and supplementary material.
Please contact Patty Webb (307-287-3503 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
SUGGESTIONS FOR APPLICATIONS:
- Collaboration with other teachers in your building and across the district is encouraged.
- Project proposals from previous years are welcome.
- If you have a special idea that doesn’t fit the Student Enrichment Grant or Excellence in Education Grant criteria, consider applying for the Request for Funds Program.
About the Grants
Cheyenne Schools Foundation Grants are made possible by generous contributions of local businesses, community members, service groups, and LCSD#1 employees. The Foundation awards an average of $25,000 annually in grants to teachers who use the funding to enrich their curriculum and provide unique learning opportunities.
Regular grants are awarded:
- Excellence in Education grants of up to $3,000
- Preference is given to those who reach out to the community to fulfill part of their grant project. Limit of 1 Excellence Grant per school, per year.
- All materials purchased with these funds must stay at the project site.
- Student Enrichment grants of approximately $1,000
- There is no limit on the number of grants that can be awarded to each school each year.
- Request for Funds Program has no specified amounts.
Teachers who receive funds are expected to share the results of their programs with the LCSD1 professional academic community and the Cheyenne Schools Foundation board. This ensures that successes are shared, new programs and teaching methods are explored, and the overall educational environment is strengthened.